Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vintage Tea

Good Morning All:

I thought you may would like to share a spot of tea with me. That is, I have entered yet another challenge within the last few days. This time I entered in a challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room--TWICE. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I was feeling pretty good about the tea cards. If you notice, I basically used the same materials for both cards. I even photographed the cards in the same location; however, the second vintage card looks much lighter than the first. I'm not sure what happen there, but second card is the exact same color as the first card. Also, I took the photos before the glitter could dry so, it looks a little laden in the pictures--if you ask me.

I don't know whether or not I will win, but I have to say it was fun to participate. The finish product looks really good. Now, I want to invite all my friends over for tea.



This card contains a card within  a card and a bag of tea on the inside along with a beautiful recipe.




Below is my second submission. If you notice the smaller card is located on the outside behind the sentiment. Inside the embossed card is a bag of tea (for a friend)






Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery. Have a Tea-rif-fic Day!!!



7 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for your submission to our current DT Call in the Tea Room. Please be sure to complete part #2 of the application process in order to be considered for the position. DEADLINE is today!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! What a great idea to put a tea bag in between the card :)

Joyce across the Pond said...

These cards are simply beautiful - so well thought out and little gifts hidden there as well....I love both of them.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful way to present a little gift sachet! Gorgeous, love the pink sparkly!! Thank you for playing along with us at WMS!!

Lynne Phelps said...

These are just lovely, and the card within a card idea is so charming! I have played the challenges, but pink is NOT my favorite color so I don't think I'll ever win! ;-) I am so impressed that you tried for one of the spots and your submissions are very impressive!

Pauline said...

Beautiful Lorie, love the papers you have used, so pretty in pink! Pauline xx

Joanne Gilch said...

gorgeous card, Lorie. BTB, found you over on WMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...