Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Challenges

Terrific Tuesday All~

To all that have found there way to The Peddler's Gallery today! "Welcome" There was so much to say on my last post, that I was not able to get all my thoughts in to one posting. As you already know, I had a wonderful time in my brayer class with Michelle Zindorf, but let me bring something to you that you may note have notice right-off. If you look to your far right and down a bit you will notice The Peddler's Gallery Followers List grew by two this past weekend. YAHOOOO!!!! I was happy to see the numbers increase. It just reminds me, I'm not the only one in the gallery late at night :). I would like to say, "Welcome and thank you for accompanying me on my cardmaking journey. I hope I can be as much of an inspiration to you--the members of the Followers List as you are to me."

I have a couple cards to share with you over the next couple of days. Three of the cards will be entered into either Waltzingmouse challenge, Mojo Monday challenge, and the Friday Sketch challenge. The other two cards are CAS cards. I only hope I can  make the originators proud. so without further ado today's card is for the Waltzingmouse challenge. Please let me know what you think.


Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Very beautiful,I love the mix of papers, and the colouring on the tree - is it done by brayering? A technique I haven't tried yet, but your card is so pretty I may give it a go! Pauline xx

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Pauline: Thanks for your warm comments. The tree was stamped with multiple colors and topped off with stickles. If you scroll further down the main page (just under this post) there three example using the brayer technique.

Julia Aston said...

what a cute little park scene! love the bench with the squirrels on it! and super colors with the purples and greens - the layered sparkling buttons look lovely too! thanks for playing along with WMS this week!

Unknown said...

This is so vibrant! I love it! it's full of joy! Thank you for playing along with us at WMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...