Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moving Day

Hello Everyone:

You just don't how hard I have been trying to get to my laptop to reach you. I have been doing all sorts of things including making cards. I thought this past weekend was going to be a great time for me to jump into my crafts, but that wasn't the case. I have been making Father's Day cards (of course) and birthday cards and cards that center around the cutest little fairies. However, the card I would like to share with you today centers around moving day. A lady at work asked me to make a card. Her brother and his family have purchase a new home after recently returning from the west coast where he and his family were stationed. It's a simple CAS card, but  I really like it. I tried to keep in mind that the card would be given to the brother and his family and not the reverse. Which meant less of everything The stamp set is from ClearStamps. I'm not sure you can tell from the phot, but I Diamond Glazed the windows to achieve a glass-like effect. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping pass The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...