Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just A Tid-Bit of News

Good Morning All~

I just had a tid bit of information to share with you. Who knows...perhaps it will become infectious and spread throughout the day. As you may already know, I participated in the PDCC for the first time this week. I didn't win the challenge or place in the Fab 4', but I did make the Cream In Our Coffee. Cream In Our Coffee is the equivalence of honorable mention. Visitors and participants are encouraged to visit both the winning submissions and those that placed in the Cream In Our Coffee. I was pretty happy to know learn I was listed amoung the Cream In Our Coffee.

My second tid bit of news...

My new stamps from Paper Makeup arrived yesterday. YeEeEepPpPp!!! I can't wait to put them to use.

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery.
 Be sure to spread a little good news of you own today.

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Congratulations! Your card for that challenge was beautiful. The blues on the butterfly's wings were so pretty. Good Luck with other challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...