Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cupcakes Anyone???

Hello Everyone:

Top of the week to YOU. I hope you have had a wonder weeked. I did! I did what I like doing most in my spare time. I have been working on building up my birthday card stash. I have a lot of personal cards to send during the month of August. To tell you the truth, I wasn't even focus on those. :) 

The first card I want to share with you is a card I have submitted for the MoJo Monday Challenge. If you have time, leave me a message and let me know what you think about my Cupcake card.



Below is the sketch I had to work with.



                                               
This is what I came up with.....


Thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery. I hope you may find something here that you like and/or that may have inspired you. If you have, feel free to leave a comment to let me know.

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Excellent! What a yummy looking card with all those different patterns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...