Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Found Another Place to Shop

Hello Everyone:


Perhaps I should say, "Bonjour." I haven't had much time to blog. I have been enjoying my vacation too much to do so. I'm having a wonderful time at the Jazz Festival in Montreal, Canada with my family--great music, terriffic food, lots of shopping, beautiful culture. What more could anyone ask for? Well, if you must know, I did ask. I asked, 'Where's the nearest cardmaking/scrapping store?'  I couldn't come this far and not ask. That's like taking a road trip from the north to the south and not stopping at  one or more Cracker Barrels, or  Wal Marts or a dollar stores along the way. I actually asked Emily from Stamping Bella. She recommend Scrapbook Centrale--a wonderful store on the west isle of Montreal.  I found some wonderful goodies. since Stamping Bella is Canadian, I went in search of, what else...Bella stamps and I found a few. Hopefully, you'll get to see what stamps I purchased in a couple of days. I feel like a kid at Christmas. I can't wait to play with my new toys. :) I also found a little bling (at 40% off), some nice papers too, but I think my favorite discovery was my beautiful ribbons.



To begin, I met the owner of Scrapbook Centrale and a new friend.




I found a few papers I haven't seen (or at least all the coordinating papers)
in stores I frequent. Some are for cardmaking and some for scrapbooking.




I'm not sure whether the picture captures the true colors
of the ribbons, but they are simply beautiful in person.

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...