Monday, July 12, 2010

OMG!!! I Won!!!

Happy Hellos Good People:

I received a wonderful surprise this morning and I want to share it with you. You probably never experienced this before, but I have. I bet you never entered a contest and not expect to win. Right. You probably won too. While visiting Julie's Open Window, I entered her one year anniversary give-a-way and I won the blog candy grand prize. I felt like a Tootsie Roll. I was shocked, surprised, elated, over joyed, and the list continued on a little while long.Thanks so much Julie!!! Although, the contest is over stop by Julie's Open Window to wish Julie well on her first year of blogging and to check out the wonderful things she has and the inspiration one can draw from. Below is a snapshot of all the wonderful goodies I won and my winning entry submission. I can't wait until my package arrives in the mail.


Don't know whether you noticed--I did. We have a new Follower. I just wanted to officially welcome Renee to The Peddler's Gallery.

Lastly, I like to think that I have save the best for the very end. I do have a card I want to share with you. I thought I would have participated in a few other challenges this week; however, time got the best of me. So, I am actually working on this week's challenges.  There's one challenge I am ready to jump right into; however, I am waiting on my package from WMS. It's on its way and I am so excited. I can hardly wait until it arrives. So, I'm giving the WMS challenge a few more days before I participate in the hopes I can use some of my new stamp sets. In the interim, I made this card...



Sneak Peak



And here it is. Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery.



                                                                                                          

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Lorie, love the shimmer and the ruffled ribbon, and you made some flowers too! I'm going to try the ruffled ribbon hope it's not too hard!! Beautiful colours too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...