Monday, March 21, 2011

And the Winner Is....

Happy Hellos Everyone!!!

I hope your Monday has kicked-off to a fantastic start. Thanks so much for participating in the Scraps of Color First Blog Hop. I had a wonderful time and I hope you did too. Your comments were truly appreciated. I was genuinely interested in knowing your favorite flower technique.  For everyone that became a Follower "Big Thanks." It is such a wonderful compliment. I hope you will enjoy returning to the Gallery as much as I enjoy having you visit.

Now, on to the most important issue of the day. Drum roll please....and the winner of this weekend's SOC Blog Hop at The Peddler's Gallery is....


W I N N E R


Your flowers are beautiful!
I'll have to give that technique a try!

Just e-mail me your physical address and I will send your blog candy to you this week.

 Check back in the near future or just become a Follower to participate in the next give-a-way. Hint-hint...I'm about to hit the 10,000 visitor mark. Thanks for playing along everyone. Come back real soon.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...