Monday, March 7, 2011

Sew What

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I realize Monday is just about over, but it appears as though I'll get my post in before Tuesday arrives. Once again it was another busy weekend. I sat down to accomplish a few things yesterday evening; and wouldn't you know it... I couldn't find anything that I needed until early this morning. Of course it was time to go to work, so I couldn't do any thing until I returned home this evening.

I had a nice suprise...okay, it wasn't a suprise. I knew it was coming. My PTI arrived today and it felt like Christmas. I can't wait to show you what I recieved. Today, I created with my stamps from Mark's Finest Paper. I shared a little with you a few postings back When I saw this set for first time, I immediately thought of my mom. Prior what she does for a living now, she was a seamtress and a tailor. Below are the two cards I created.


Believe it or not, I really love colors other than purple. I love when they all come together. If you're wondering what I used to create this effect, well, the Sew What Stamp Set is from Mark's Finest Papers, SU cardstock, Memento Ink, piercing tool, ribbon, scraps of DP, a little bling and a few buttons. Well, that's it. Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.


1 comment:

Pauline said...

Fab card, I love the dress form shape, and I really like the paper piecing too. You're so lucky you can get PTI, it's so expensive to ship over to here, I can't justify the expense!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...