Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's My Birthday Month

Happy Hellos Everyone:

That's Right!!! It's my birthday month and I have decided to kicked this month off on a good note. I have decided that I will try my best to post everyday this month. Yes, I'm shooting for the moon, but should I fall short, I'll land amongst the stars. As the month progresses, I'll try to post specials cards for friends and family that celebrate birthdays during the month of March. If you too, celebrate a birthday during the month of March be sure to let us know by leaving a comment.

Today's featured card is just below. I hope you like it as much as I do and I hope it inspires you too.


I received my first stamp set from Stamping w/Markie's Mom. I love this one too. There were so many cute images included in this set. The first thing I thought was my mom and her love for sewing. I also this would be a great set to create Mother's Day card with. I know, May appears to be a long way off, but it isn't. Anyway, I purchased some Wilton dollies from Wal-Mart and I think they enhanced the card. The various ribbons tied in with the sewing theme. The scissors were colored with Copic markers and the flower buds were accented in Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon. 

2 comments:

Pauline said...

THis is so gorgeous, I love all the different ribbons and the doily is a lovely touch.

Pauline said...

Oh I meant to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Hope you have a fabulous day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...