Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bag It!

Happy Hump Day Everyone:

Just in case you did not know, there are 26 days until Christmas and day three of The Peddler's Gallery Parade of Paper Creations.

I hope all is well in your part of this world of ours. Can you believe we are into our last day of November? Do you recall I mentioned in my previous post, I received a few goodies in the mail over the Thanksgiving holiday? One of those little goodies was a die from Papertry. I loved this die from the moment I saw it. I tried to talk myself out of it, but it just didn't happen. Well, when I decided to order it, the die was sold out. Some kinda luck, right? You snooze you lose--so the saying goes. Fortunately, it didn't take too long before it was back on the shelves and in my hands. I just love, love, love what this little die does. This is one die I hope to use throughout the year. It's perfect for any occasion. Without further ado, take a look.






 

Yes, I realize this bag looks very much like the card I posted yesterday, but I told you I really like this DP. Beside, it's an excellent way to show the coordinating card. Well, what do you think? Thinking you may just want to have this die too. Well, if you like this little creation, wait to you see the other bags that will follow. As you can see, I pulled out the wonderful Jovial line from Basic Grey. I added a border base, a little ribbon treatment and a sentiment from WMS and I was done. This is  just one of those lines I get the impression you can never fail when using it.

As always, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery and be sure to stop in tomorrow for the next item up in the gallery's parade of paper creations.


What's In It?

Cardstock: N/A
Stamps:Waltzing Mouse Sentiments
DP: Basic Grey: Jovial Collection 2010
Embellishments: Ribbon
Ink: SU Classic Ink
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter, Cuttlebug, Papertrey Die



2 comments:

NC Peach said...

This one looks like one from a store! I really love the ribbon treatment, and that WM stamp is fabulous! This little bag would be the "icing on the cake" to that special gift!

Pauline said...

Another fab festive bag! This is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...