Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's Novemeber!

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I sure have missed you. The month of October was full of challenges. I am so happy to welcome November in . As you know with the month of November comes all the wonderful colors that Autumn has to offer, the holidays, and lots of family and friends.

It's hard to believe it has been a month since I posted my last card. I think the creative part of me was running on overload during the months of August, September, and October. I made an effort to spring back in October, but for some reason, it just didn't happen. I think my mojo and my energy are returning. At least, I hope they are because this such an inspirational time of year. There is so much to create for the holidays. Before I begin to share my holiday inspired creations, I wanted to share a few birthday cards. My birthday card stash was pretty low. So, I decided to work on building them up again.  Take a look....








Yes, this is a simplistic card and at times I simply love simplicity. As you may can see I made three of these cards using different ribbons to achieve a slightly different effect. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.


What's In It?

Cardstock: Mark's Finest Paper
Stamps: Papertrey
DP: Teresa Collins
Ink: Memento
Embellishments: Charm; Ribbon
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter, Spellbinder Die, CuttleBug, Embossing Plate

2 comments:

NC Peach said...

I like the card, Lorie! Nice color combo, and its amazing how changing ribbon can switch the looks up! Glad to see you blogging again too!

Pauline said...

These are stunning Lorie, a wonderful design! Love that ruffled pink ribbon!
Have missed you in blogland and your creativity, so glad that you're back! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...