Friday, November 4, 2011

A Card for Him

Happy Friday Everyone:

Aside from 'Turkey Day' there are a few other special occasions during the month of November I create cards for. My niece will celebrate her [twelfth] birthday along with other family and friends during this month. Today, I decided to share a card I made with a masculine feel. As I have mentioned in previous post, creating card with a male recipient in mind is probably the most challenging for me, but I think I got this one right.

I have to admit, I was pretty excited when I got to us my Papertrey number dies for the first time. I simply love them. It appears as though they are the perfect size for all of my projects. I tried cutting out numbers using my Cricket, but for some reason, I just didn't like it. Perhaps it was the font. It couldn't have been the size or maybe it was just mind-over-matter. Who knows. I love my Cricket [for some things] and my Papertrey number dies [for other things]. Well, take a look and let me know what you think.




 

 

 

 

I cannot wait to show you my Baltimore Ravens inspired cards I made with my  number dies. As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

What's In It?

Cardstock: Paperytrey
Stamps: Stampin' Up; Papertrey
DP: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Stampin Up Classic Espresso; Memento
Embellishments: Ribbon
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter, Papertrey Die, CuttleBug, Corner Punch

1 comment:

Pauline said...

These are fabulous masculine cards Lorie, I love those number dies! The ribbon is so pretty too, in a masculine way! Love how you threaded it through the tops of the tags, such a fabulous effect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...