Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pretty-N-Pink

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Like the elephant, card makers never forget birthdays. Okay, never is such a strong word. Rarely??? Okay, we try not to forget a birthday. As you may remember, I have the need to build up my birthday stash as I'm sure many of you run into the same situation from time to time--that is running low on birthday cards. I have a cute little card to share with you today. It's the perfect card for that birthday that just got away. It's as if I fell in love all over again. When I first came across this image I loved it--even before I saw a completed image. When I complete my card I fell for it all over again. Go figure.

Well, please take a look...


 



The image is from Mark's Finest Papers and I stamped to elephants and created a 3-D effect using dimensional separators. The camera didn't capture the elephant in the way I wanted it to. You'll just have to trust me when I say the elephant appears to leap off of the card. The textured paper in the background is actual elephant skin inspired. So, it really works well with this image. To top it all off, I think the pink ribbon is a wonderful touch. 

Well, as always, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

What's In It?
Cardstock: Mark's Finest Papers
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers
DP: N/A
Supplies: Dimensionals , Ribbon
Ink: Moment: COPICS, Memento Ink
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter, Scissors



1 comment:

Pauline said...

What a fab image, and a fabulous card! Love your colouring on this elephant, and the colour combo is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...