Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration

Hi Everybody:

I can't believe Saturday has just about come and gone. Have you ever felt like you've done nothing and everything all at the same time. In between traveling from store to store (which none appeared to be close to the other) picking up uniforms and supplies; as you can see, I managed to post. Although, I did do that, I am extremely exhausted. So, I'm going to make this entry as brief as possible.

Today, I participated in the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge for the first time. Participants were provided with this color photo to draw inspiration from. I love the colors. They are bright, bold, and fun. This is what I managed to create.

Thanks for taking the time to view my latest card. As always, your commets are always welcome and greatly appreciated. Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery.

1 comment:

Rachel Hope said...

SO sweet!! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...