Monday, August 23, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge

Hello:

I hope your work week got off to a great start. I know I can't complain. I just wanted to share with you a card I made for The Play Date Cafe Challenge. Just below is the inspiration photo:



....and this is my interpretation.... I apologize for showing such a dark picture. Sometimes I'm on target and then there are times when you're totally off. I'm having one of those days with the camera.










This is one of those, I want to participate in the challenge, but what can I do in such a short period of time. Please leave me a note and let me know what you think. Until next time, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and Peace and Blessings to everyone.


5 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your take on the colors! Beautiful cards. My favorite is "my thoughts' one. Love the design paper at the top.

Unknown said...

These are wonderful, Lorie! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

Suzanne C said...

Two beautiful cards. Love that they look like patchwork quilts. Thanks for playing in the PDCC.

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely cards, creative use of the papers and pearls! Thanks for playign at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOve how you followed the contour of the papers with the pearls! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...