Friday, August 6, 2010

Up, Up & Away

Salutations All:
That greeting came across so well, when Charolette said it. You know Charolette. Of course you know, Charolette. Charolette from where else, Charolette's Web.

Okay, moving on....

This week I didn't get to participate in as many challenges as I would have like to. I had a busy weekend and by Monday, I was off on travel for the job for the next couple of days for the job. Although, I was away from my ink and stamps, I did have my computer. So, I thought I would share a card I made a week or so ago, but I was so busy, I forget to post this entry. (Did I mention I was busy.) If I had to describe this birthday card, I would describe it as being bright and airy.

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery.

1 comment:

Lexxie said...

This is really beautiful Lorie. Your description is perfect, I love all the bright colours,
Fab work,
Love Sarita xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...