Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Harvest of Memories

Happy Hellos Everyone!!!

Happy November too. This past week has been something. The first part of the week, I found myself crafting away. So much so I didn't take time to stop and take photos. Then there was Sandy. "Oh Sandy" is a I can muster. Aside from the fence being blown apart, the was water...lots and lots of water. However, when you look at the devestation you see on television, you realize your situation is small potatoes. So, in short, I'm not sweating the small stuff.

Instead, I wanted to share a card I created a couple weeks ago. [The parade of new creations will commence tomorrow.] Take a look and let me know what you think.
  


The paper I used is from one of my favorite lines,
Authentique and this collection is titled 'Thankful'.

I absolutely love the warm rich colors.
Making the banner was fun too.

I thought this was a terrific card to send to the on that host
Thanksgiving Day dinner.

Full View

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon. There will be lots to share with you during the month of November starting tomorrow.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...