Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Peaceful Christmas

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Can you  believe it? It's Hump Day and I am already longing for the weekend. Okay maybe not long; however, anticipating. That's because The Peddler's Gallery will be participating in three holiday events over the next seven days. Today's card is one of the card I planned to bring to one, if not all of the events. Take a look....

I thought this card was one of those simple eleoquent stype
 of card and there are times when that's all that's required.


I painted some dove chipboard I discovered at Micheal's white and coated
 them in my off-white glitter mixture. I punched out some greenery and attached
 a red wired ribbon to it. I scored the card stock to create a frame and stamped
 a sentiment from Penny Black.


Full View

As always, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Beautifully CAS Lorie, I love the crisp design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...