Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Wonderful News"

Happy Hellos Everyone!!!

I have 'wonderful news' to share with you. I just wanted to let you know, I am now one of four new Design Team Members for the  Christmas Card Challenge Blog. I will begin creating Christmas cards for the CCC Blog in December through May 2013. I hope you will consider supporting me by joining some [if not all] of the weekly challenges. Participating in the weekly challenge is a terrific way to become inspired and/or be an inspiration to others, while at the same time keeping the spirit of Christmas in your heart well after the traditional season has past.  Or, consider becoming a follower and check out the most recent creations at The Peddler's Gallery and be automatically entered into future give-a-ways.

Well, as always, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.            

                                         

2 comments:

NC Peach said...

Congratulations! I make it a point to come by and check out your Christmas card countdown posts, so I'm looking forward to seeing them year round! Hopefully, I'll get to join in a few challenges!

Luana said...

Congrats...way to go. I'll pop over and check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...