Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Special Fold

Happy Hellos Everyone!!!

I hope all is well with you. Things are pretty good over here. I know its been a minute since my last post, but I am happy to say I have been busy, busy, busy. This past weekend was wonderful. I took advantage of the opportunity to create and had minimal distractions. I was able to catch up on my card collection including thank you, birthday, and Christmas cards. Just below is a card I had fun making. Take a look...

I think I had so much fun creating this card because of the way it is designed--folds.


Coordinating pattern papers are wonderful. As you can see I did so here.


I also framed the sentiment using Spellbinder dies and dipped my
 flower buds in a little glitter just to make them standout ever so.



Of course I had to try this using shades of plum.


What I like most about this card was stamping the sentiment on the far right panel.


Just wanted to show you what the card looks like when
folded and when standing upright.


As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...