Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Candy

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I hope all is well in your part of the world. I promise this post will be brief. Today's card represents all the sweet things about the Christmas season. It may even appear familiar to you. That's because a couple of months ago I posted a similar card. I also made several of this style card for Halloween. The disappeared instantly. So, I decided to make a few more for a couple of craft shows I am planning to attend. I think this card would work for just about any occasion we celebrate that incorporates candy (i.e.Valentines, Easter, Halloween, etc.)

 
I used an assortment of DPs. Distress both  papers and
 the wooden handle with Ranger Ink Inks.


Stamped a WMS image and sentiment in the center; painted the edge of the
 card with white acrylic paint to create a frosted effect; topped it of with
Ranger Ink Stickle.


Since the card is pre-wrapped and already adorned with a ribbon treatment,
 a sentiment is provided and I inform the sender he or she should sign the
 wooden [faux] lollipop stick. There's ample room.


As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.


2 comments:

Pauline said...

These are such fun Lorie! love them!

Unknown said...

So very lovely :-) Thanks for playing along @ 365 cards this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...